I moved to Albania two years ago, back to my father’s homeland. While living here I have been providing my services to various international organizations as a freelancer.
My living abroad has opened up my eyes to the large amount of foreign websites trying to attract the US market with badly translated sites. I have seen this in retail sites, news sites, service provider sites, it runs the gamut across the web. It is frustrating when you are trying to buy something or read a piece of news and can’t make heads or tails with the translation. Although Google’s translation services does a fairly good job it is not by all means the “end all, be all” of translations.
This is when I decided that perhaps I can be of some assistance.
I can provide you with the following:
- Review your site and provide recommendations on its structure
- Provide a complete grammatical and spelling review of your site
- Provide complete translation of your blog or site from Italian to English and English to Italian
- Provide suggestions on design of the site as well as overall appeal and flow
- Provide web design services through your hosting site as well as maintaining it with regular updates
- Create attractive e-blasts with Constant Contact to promote your events and business
- Post updates to your social media accounts and more